QUALITY OF PHYSICAL CLASSES WITH CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE
We, KSG India, are known for the quality coaching across all our centres that is expressed through the performance of our students;
“All India 3 times Highest GS Score in 5 Years”
Such is the quality of GS coaching at KSG.
The same quality of physical classes is now available at your convenience through online mode.
It is especially suitable for those aspirants who could not travel to join our centre batches due to their job, college or some other constraints.
Also suitable for those who want to start GS preparation early.
|Batch Date||14 February 2023|
|Duration||900 Hours (approx)|
Regular Batch - Daily Class 7:30am-11:30am*
|Fee||Rs. 1,00,000/- + GST|
KSG Online Learning: Quality Of Physical Classes With The Convenience Of E- Learning
The consistent selection of our students over the years demonstrates the dedication, efforts, targeted teaching, guidance and mentoring that KSG provides under the stellar leadership of DR. Khan.
KSG India aims to make the learning process more interactive and accomodative to students from all parts of the country. In keeping with the rising demand of students to start an online foundation program. KSG India has introduced the KSG Online Learning Initiative (KOL).
Students can now attend live online classes at the comfort of their homes without the pressure of moving out. The course is designed and tailor made keeping in mind the students who are unable to attend our physical/offline classes due to work, college, or other obligations. This course bridges the gap created due distance, logistics and time.
It is said that Rome was not built in a day, and we at KSG India believe in the philosophy of "KAIZEN," or a stepwise gradual improvement in the quality of knowledge & skill sets that a student possesses. Khan Sir has encapsulated these ideals and ideas in the Panchamrita model.
The Panchamrita of Khan Sir: USP of KSG
Students are always the priority.
Leave no questions unanswered.
Rigorous and Regular testing modules.
- Tailormade Mentoring until the final selection.
- Students association with KSG extends beyond the classes.
More importantly, we at KSG India continuously brainstorm and produce value-added content and classroom experience. This enables targeted preparation, separating the "to be read" and "not to be read" content.
Unique Features of KOL:
- KOL brings you both mentoring & monitoring support of our physical classes online.
- Comprehensive Coverage of the entire UPSC CSE syllabus under Module based Teaching Program. The course aims at preparing students for all the three stages of UPSC CSE.
- Live Classes Exclusively for Online Students (through a dedicated Portal).
- Recorded Classes will also be available on the portal until 14 days enabling the students to attend the same class multiple times.
- In case a student misses a call due to certain unforeseen circumstances the replays of the missed class will shared.
- The hard copy of books will be sent to students through Courier. The books are designed keeping in mind the changing pattern of the exam and aim at covering the entire syllabus for UPSC CSE.
- In addition to the books KSG also gives supplementary material to students to further enhance their knowledge. This material is compiled by a team of dedicated researchers and saves the precious time of students.
- Dedicated Academic & Administrative POC (point of contact) for each student.
- Daily Objective and Subjective Tests will be conducted with online assessment & monthly analysis report.
- A student's association with KSG continues after the completion of the course they undertook. Post Course Knowledge transfer Program gives students access to updated material (daily, weekly and monthly) and tests regularly through a dedicated portal. This service is offered free of cost to students.
- Over the years many questions have been asked directly from the class notes and supplementary material. This consistent ability to predict the questions being asked in UPSC points to the fact that KSG has cracked the UPSC code and devised the right technique to give highly relevant material to the exam.
- Faculty support extends beyond the class.
- Students are given access to a discussion forum with all their batchmates. Enabling them to ask questions during class and interact with their peers productively.
- Special tutorial class by the faculty upon completion of the segment.
- Every student is assigned a personal mentor to address any academic or non- academic doubts. The students can rely on them as their teacher and guide.
- In addition to solving the doubts of candidates mentors also hold regular discussion sessions with the students regarding different aspects of their preparation such as newspaper reading, notes making, scheduling their day, answer writing etc.
- Regular classes on Current affairs covering all the current affairs issues in great detail.
- Answer writing sessions are conducted to teach students the art of answer writing.
- Subjective tests are conducted regularly to judge students on different dimensions of answer writing.
- Scholarship program (Earn Your Fee Back)
- Accessible across all popular devices, including Android, iOS, and the Web.
Under the leadership of DR Khan, KSG India has delivered consistent results. All of the top five successful candidates in the year 2020 were from KSG. The consistent result produced by KSG showcases its methodologies' success and dedication to helping its students realise their true potential.
Dedicated Faculty: Under the guidance of DR Khan, KSG India has developed an excellent team of experienced and dedicated faculty whose unending commitment to the students has led to the astonishing success of the institution. In addition to being technically adept, the faculty at KSG India are renowned for their dedication to their students. The support of the faculty extends beyond the class. The faculties personally engage with students by sharing their contact details with the students, enabling students to ask any queries they face even after their course ends. The same is true for DR Khan, who engages with students at a personal level. And this is why many top bureaucrats of the country and serving civil servants credit DR Khan and Team KSG and remain in touch with us even after their selection.
Focus on answer writing: Since marks obtained in the Mains Examination determine a candidate's rank in the Civil Service examination, special emphasis is given to developing answer writing skills. Answer writing is a skill which needs to be nurtured and developed under the guidance of experts. The answer-writing sessions are conducted under the guidance of DR. Khan, and emphasis is laid on the practice of answer-writing from day one. Giving students enough time to hone their skills and work on their weaknesses.
Regular evaluation: Daily objective and subjective tests allow students to evaluate their progress on a regular basis. We have developed many innovative techniques to judge candidates on different aspects. Tests like POD and CIWP aim to judge the answer writing techniques of the student and helps them identify their mistakes.
At the end of the month, the students are presented with a performance chart. This chart depicts their performance in the tests conducted throughout the month, and a comparative analysis is also given with the performance of past UPSC toppers from KSG.
Mentorship Program: KSG prides itself on giving students a holistic learning experience. One of the components of this is the Mentorship program, where every student is attached to a mentor. The mentor acts as a guardian angel to the student and guides them through the UPSC journey. The mentors adopt a handholding approach with the students and help them with academic and non-academic doubts or personal issues. The main aim of the mentorship program is to ensure that every student is provided with the intellectual and emotional assistance they require during this journey.
Material: The material provided by KSG in terms of its books, daily current affairs updation material and the monthly current affairs compilation magazine is all designed keeping in mind the changing pattern of the UPSC examination. The material is created by a team of dedicated researchers who are experts in their field. These notes are designed to complement the class notes and help students approach the examination in the proper manner.
Questions are asked directly from KSG material: One of the misconceptions associated with UPSC CSE is that anything under the sun is asked. However, this is a fallacy. Over the years many questions have been asked directly from the class notes and supplementary material. This consistent ability to predict the questions being asked in UPSC points to the fact that KSG has cracked the UPSC code and devised the right technique to give highly relevant material to the exam.
Post-Course Knowledge Transfer: A student's association with KSG continues after the completion of the course they undertook. Post Course Knowledge transfer Program gives students access to updated material (daily, weekly and monthly) and tests regularly through a dedicated portal. This service is offered free of cost to students. This program ensures that the student receives the required material and guidance until their name appears in the final list of UPSC.