NEEV - NCERT For Effective and Early Victory
Foundation for UPSC starts with NCERT.
A strong foundation is a prerequisite to success in the UPSC Civil Services Examination. When it comes to UPSC CSE, NCERTs form the foundation pillar on which the whole preparation of a student relies.
Students are always advised to go through the NCERTs thoroughly, but it often gets challenging for students to follow this advice for multiple reasons-
- Which NCERT should they refer to, Old or New?
- Are the state board books important?
- Are all NCERTS from classes 6 to 12 to be given equal importance?
- How to make notes merging the NCERTs and state board, and NIOS books?
- How to test the acquired knowledge?
These questions can overwhelm any student, especially someone in their initial years of preparation. To solve students' predicament and save time, KSG India has developed a unique program.
The NEEV-NCERT program aims to develop the conceptual clarity of students and provide them with the necessary tools to translate this knowledge on paper.
Many students make the mistake of rigorously studying a topic and memorising information without paying proper attention to its retrieval, reproduction or articulation in the examination.
The NEEV program would not only focus on accumulating knowledge but also help you organise that information to deliver it when it comes. And aims to test the students on a daily basis to see if the acquired information is retained.
Features of the NEEV program.
- 140+ hours of live online classes covering all NCERTs from classes 6th-12th.
- Crisp and Effective Notes are given to students on a daily basis.
- Daily Post Session Objective Tests: Aspirants are expected to give a test after each class.
- NCERT-based Test series: After completing the course, students would be given access to test series based exclusively on NCERTs. The difficulty level would be at par with UPSC CSE, allowing students to test themselves.
- Faculty Support- A hand-holding approach will be adopted to guide students through every step of their preparation journey. Faculty support will be available throughout the course and beyond.
- Mentor Support- Each student will be assigned a dedicated mentor to help with academic/non-academic doubts.
- Focus on memorisation and retrieval- Students would be made to memorise essential facts in the class.
- Special sessions with the mentor- To track the student's performance and guide them on important aspects of the exam such as answer writing, notes making, current affairs preparation etc.
The new batch of the program is starting on 27 January 2023.
For more details, please contact us on 99909 99707 or 88260 02521